Benefits of Chia seeds :
- 64%more pottassium than bananas
- twice the antioxidants than blueberries
- 5 times more calcium than milk
- 32% daily magnesium requirements
- 3 times more iron than spinach
- 100% more omega 3 than Salmon
- Helps strengthen hair preventing hairfall and helping regrow hair , great for patients of alopecia , sebhorric dermatitis etc .
- Helps build immunity for people with Auto immune disease / low immunity / Gerd patients etc.
Made with : 1 packet of fresh blueberries
Lemon juice- quarter piece of lemon squeeze
100%pure maple-1 teaspoon (you can add more if you wish ) to balance the flavours
Water – 1 .5 tablespoon just to grind it into a smooth paste .
2 heaped tablespoon #chiaseeds
Blitz it all together , mix well and transfer to a glass container. Keep it in the fridge for min. 1 hour or more if you wish . Mix it well to form a thick jam paste . Store it in your glass jar in the fridge and use it as a topping on toast with almond butter/pnb, gf oat porridge , freshly baked scones , keto bread , low carb cakes , keto pancakes and the list goes on , enjoyyy . Have a #berrynice day all
#womanshealth #womenshealth #chiajam #freshblueberries #feelingblue #homemadechiajam #keto #ketorecipes #lowcal #lowcarbrecipes #df #sugarfree #refinedsugarfreejam #diabeticdiet #diabeticrecipes #diabetics #antiinflamatorydiet #alkaline #alkalinediet
Disclaimer: These recipes are for normal healthy people . If you suffer from any chronic disease like Gerd /Acidreflux/Candida /SIBO gastritis/ IBS/ Leakygut/ Autoimmunedisease, Thyroid issues etc etc this may or may not be applicable for your particular condition. Feel free to DM me for a free zoom session with no strings attached whatsoever to tailor make a diet for your specific condition. Also if you have any allergies to Nuts or certain ingredients please check before consuming, we are not responsible. All rights reserved .