- Kale – 100 grams
- Lebanese Cucumber- half
- Apple /orange juice – quarter cup (I have used orange mango juice )
- Pepitas -1 teaspoon
- Lemon -half squeezed juice ( although lemon has an acidic pH , it becomes alkaline on consumption in the body )
- Chia seeds -2 tablespoon
- Superfood : 1 tea spoon of Greenspowder made of #Spirulina #Wheatgrass #Barleygrass #chlorella
Step 1 :
- Add 2 tablespoon Chia seeds in quarter cup apple or orange juice and stir well , keep it in the fridge for min 30 minutes or 1 hour .
- Chop half the cucumber and scoop out the avocado and add into a blender.
- Next blend in the chia seeds juice along with chopped kale ,half a lemon juice , a teaspoon of greens powder and a teaspoon of pepitas .
- If it’s too thick adjust with a bit more Apple juice to make it a pourable liquid .
- Pour into glass or mug and enjoy it cold ,Cheers .
Disclaimer: These recipes are for normal healthy people . If you suffer from any chronic disease like Gerd /Acidreflux/Candida /SIBO gastritis/ IBS/ Leakygut/ Autoimmunedisease, Thyroid issues etc etc this may or may not be applicable for your particular condition. Feel free to DM me for a free zoom session with no strings attached whatsoever to tailor make a diet for your specific condition. Also if you have any allergies to Nuts or certain ingredients please check before consuming, we are not responsible. All rights reserved .