- Rich in pottassium : It contains 64% more pottassium than bananas
- Rich in iron : It has three times more iron than spinach
- Antioxidants : It is rich in antioxidants and has double the antioxidants as compared to blueberries
- It is calcium rich and contains 5 times more calcium than milk.
- Builds Immunity : Chia seeds are a superfood that help build immunity , prevent inflamation , helps normalise blood sugar levels , helps with colon cleansisng and gut health, is anti cancer , aids weight loss
- Beautiful hair :Chia seeds are known to strengthen hair roots and prevent hair loss , great for people suffering from scalp issues like Sebhorric dermatitis etc.
- Omega 3 fatty aids : Packed with omega 3 it has 100% more Omega 3 than salmon and the list goes on….
- Combined with Banannas which are a happy food which helps relieve PMS in teen girls and woman and is natures antidepressant etc etc ,this delicious and nutritious power packed breakfast is just what you need to beat the monday blues or begin everyday on a healthy note ,cheers .
Please note : This recipe required prior preperation ideally prepared the previous night and put together in the morning for best results .
- Fresh Bananas : 1.5
- Fresh strawberries :1 cup
- Vanilla-1 tablespoon (No refined sugar ).
- Maple syrup (optional ) -1 table spoon .
- Finely chop the fruits and blend all the above together and keep it to set in the fridge for minimum 2-3 hours to become firm.
Step 2 :
- Chia pudding recipe : PLEASE NOTE Ideally made overnight for the chia seeds to soak or minimum half an hour prior to consumption. You cannot eat chia seeds raw or without soaking it for minimum time as you can choke on it as they swell in the stomach )
- Soy milk – A quarter cup of Soy milk (rich in #oestrogen, great for #womenshealth ) mixed with
- 4 tablespoon of chia seeds soaked overnight in a quarter cup of soy milk (great for combating inflammation and gut health)
- maple syrup -1 teaspoon
- Vanilla-1 tablespoon mix them all together throughly and keep overnight in the fridge. Mix it once again the in morning to form a thick pulpy and creamy paste.
- Layering :
- next in a glass of your choice layer it first with the set chia pudding and add the set berry nicecream as the next layer .
- Finally top it with #raspberrychiajam .(1 cup of fesh raspberrys reduced on the stove and mixed with 1 table spoon of chia seeds and 2 table spoons of water to set into a thick jam ). You can flavour it with a hint of organic 100% pure maple and vanilla and fresh fruit of your choice ,serve cold , bon appetite .
#diseaseprevention #antiinflammatory #acidreflux #gerd #sebhorricdermatitis #gerddiet #acidrefluxdiet #alkaline #alkalize #healingdiet #antidepression #healingfoods #healingfood #happyfoods #womenshealth #guthealth #guthealthmatters #guthealth
Disclaimer: These recipes are for normal healthy people . If you suffer from any chronic disease like Gerd /Acidreflux/Candida /SIBO gastritis/ IBS/ Leakygut/ Autoimmunedisease, Thyroid issues etc etc this may or may not be applicable for your particular condition. Feel free to DM me for a free zoom session with no strings attached whatsoever to tailor make a diet for your specific condition. Also if you have any allergies to Nuts or certain ingredients please check before consuming, we are not responsible. All rights reserved .