what is Candida
Candida is a fungus or yeast which is a normal part of our gut flora and found in our gut needed for digestion and nutrition absorption.
However when there is a overgrowth of bad bacterial , Candida Albicans can cause intestine permeability ( break down the intestine walls) and enter the blood stream knoen asa leaky gut with the following symptoms.( swipe for details )
Do you have any of these Symptoms
- Chronic Bloating and Gut dysbiosis
- Tiny white dots at the back of your longue
- Change in bowel movement
- Chronic fatigue and brain fog ( forgetfulness/poor concentration)
- Joint aches and pains, mood swings, anxiety, depression, PCOS symptoms
- Frequent cravings of refined sugar and carbohydrates
- Frequent UTI( Urinary track infection), toe nail fungus, Athlete`s foot
- Excess mucus in the nose , throat and lungs.